Monday, September 29, 2008

Bryan & Lisa's Wedding Album Completed


Yay! I've been working on this album in what feels like forever. It's not even very fancy. My excuse is that we had a very busy summer that kept me out of the craft room. The following are some of my favorite layouts from the album that I haven't shown already.


This layout was used from a sketch given to use at a scrapbook retreat. Unfortunately I don't know the source.


I used the 'Base Camp' Cricut cartridge here.


Layout using the April Challenge sketch from http://www.scrapbooking.about.com/ .


I call this my naked page. I wasn't very inspired by the pictures to do anything so I didn't. It's actually one of my favorites in the whole album.


I started to use a sketch from Page Maps but then realized my pictures didn't work if I cropped them so the background paper is about the only element from the sketch used.


The last page.

No comments: