Friday, April 18, 2008

Bryan & Lisa's Album Pt. 1


I am working on my brother's wedding album right now. All of these layouts are a variation of the sketches from page 50 of the April 2008 Creating Keepsakes magazine.

I have also been getting lots of use out of my little Cricut machine. I love it! For the title I used the Jasmine cartridge.






Cricut Font: Alphalicious


Cricut Font: Doodletype. I went with my standard strip of paper and corner triangle here. I told you I use it a lot. I also try using as many pictures on a layout dealing with the theme as I can. As much as I love looking at layouts with just one photo it's not very practical for me.

2 comments:

silvernale@clearwire.net said...

Molly, how wonderful to put this site together. How inspiring for all of us who might be at one of your earlier stages! I can't believe some of the albums you had photos from because it really takes me back to some of the stuff I did as a kid too.

Anita, I believe the gauntlet has been thrown down for you. What's in your past you could share?

Thorsteinsons said...

Ha ha, Mary! What's in the past stays in the past :o)

Nice job on the blog, Molly! I am inspired to be a better scrapbooker (and I may even attempt a card or two)